Otlob.Tabib services for home visit
If anyone of your family got sick in the middle of the night, where would you go in that time? If you’re the one who got sick, how would you go there alone? If there is an emergency and you can’t think about where to go or who to call! If the doctor apologized for the appointment cancellation, how would you make it up? Are you still searching for a qualified doctor and enough experienced? Otlob.Tabib is the only answer to all your inquiries. We simply provide you with very high-qualified doctors in all the fields who are available 24/7 for the home visit you or your family will need.
Why choose Otlob.Tabib?
- Otlob.Tabib provides you with the home visit in all the different specializations.
- Otlob.Tabib provides doctors with all the needed medical devices.
- Otlob.Tabib ensures continuous service 24/7.
- Otlob.Tabib will save your time and effort instead of searching for an appointment.
- Otlob.Tabib gives your case complete privacy during the visit.
Benefits of Otlob.Tabib home visit service:
- We guarantee you full privacy and reducing the patient's stress while uncovering the troublesome and waiting times of clinics.
- Through a home visit, the doctor can get to know the patient's lifestyle from the appropriate diet and health.
- Easy access to various medical reports from previous analyzes and x-rays and knowledge of the medications the patient takes through examination.
- There will be plenty of time when the doctor gives evidence for various medical inquiries, and there will be no other case waiting for him outside as it is in the private clinic.
- The patients don’t need to wait too long in the waiting queues.
- We will cut the effort that patients exert going to the clinics and waiting for hours and hours.
- This will reduce the chances of transforming infectious diseases to the patient, who are already more vulnerable to infection his/her weak immunity.
Specializations Provided by Otlob.Tabib for home visits services:
- Internists and Gastroenterologists.
- Obstetricians and gynaecologists.
- Physiotherapists with physiotherapy at home.
- Orthopaedic doctors and treatment of fractures. Cases of fractures, especially, cases of fractures of the lower extremities that limit the movement of the patient.
- Cardiovascular doctors.
- General surgery doctors to perform some minor surgeries such as treating bedsores for the diabetic foot at home.
- Neurologists and spine surgeons.
- Doctors specialized in mental and neurological diseases and psychotherapy sessions at home.
Download App now